Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Up Sim Card for GSM Dialer

Options
  • 18-03-2013 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Need to top up my Vodafone SIM Card for my GSM dialer?It is 6 months since my system was installed,I only require the minimal 5 euro top up via a voucher,a 10 euro top up is required on line.Is there any means I can perform this top up as at present I can't access the SIM card in the control panel.Will Vodafone help me out?Do I need to get the installer to come back as I do not have the master installation code and have no means of accessing the SIM card in the control panel?
    Selig

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It is possible to take the SIM out & enter the top up via a mobile phone.
    When you put the SIM back in the digi you will need to power the unit down & back up again for the SIM to initialize .

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

Can you not do a buddy top up to this number from your own number (or any other pre-pay number). That way you do not need the card or phone in your hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Meteor are doing a sim-only deal called Shockproof.....if you dont use it, they dont charge you, and you dont have to top it up at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

exaisle wrote: »
    Meteor are doing a sim-only deal called Shockproof.....if you dont use it, they dont charge you, and you dont have to top it up at all....

Looks good...

Advertisement