Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solo travel suggestions for mid 30's male.

• 18-03-2013 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for some inspirations for trips for solo travel for a male in mid 30's.

I don't mind where I go - maybe Europe. However, as I would be travelling alone I want to find a way to do this without stressing out and worrying about things such as accommodation, connections, things to do etc.

I am quite active - although I don't like water!

Any suggestions would be great - a mix of something active with some time loitering in a nice city would be cool.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Maybe Asia? We're in vietnam now(3rd time) it's so easy to travel through and loads of single travellers, if your willing and able to chat to people you'll get on fine, plenty of hostels with good aminities, food beer and travel very cheap compared to euroland, your € really goes along way.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

If you're into Europe - check out Albania, fab country. ALso South America is always fun. Lots of solo travellers to meet up with there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

I've been around SA quite a bit. I'm a shy person, so I don't tend to be able to meet up with people easily.

What activity based things are there to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

We're in nha trang at the moment, I'm doing a diving course which is great, there's motor bike tours up into the highlands no tourists in sight, there's boat tours, cooking classes, there's tours to suit everybody and you'll be in a group so y'all meet up with people no bother. There's plenty of single travellers here so problem heading out for food or a beer. If your happy enough in your own company you'll be grand aswell.

Advertisement