Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,704 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Was the third guy the one who faked his own death?

Yes that’s him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Nice to see some old tech, the presentation really brought it to life too. Emotional for Gibbs and McGee. Guy in prison was Red from Shawshank, yeah? Jimmy got to impart some Duckyesque wisdom.

Muffins? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Fairly pedestrian stuff this week, largely in the middle. CIA bloke will appear again, I'd imagine.

That painting was pretty good. I almost forgot about Ducky and Palmer. How often does Gibbs wield a baseball bat? And are they trying to make Torres and Bishop and item?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Sure looks like it. Yea the art thing was a bit eehhhhhh to me this week

• Advertisement

I’d hang the Gibbs Bishop painting on a wall.

How long will Ducky be away for now? They do those memorial moments rather well without overdoing it. Did you catch the Riverdale reference too?

Brian Dietzen's late mother drew those sketches.

https://twitter.com/BrianDietzen/status/1065420694689730560

McCallum's new contract is for about 50% of the episodes this season. At 85 he wanted to spend more time with his family.

A nice soppy Christmas episode.

Crazy to think Ellie is now one my favorites after the first couple of seasons where she was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Has Ellie done something with her hair?

• Advertisement

Has Ellie done something with her hair?

I was wondering that last week. I noticed. :o

Just caught up now. They're really pushing the Torres/Bishop thing. Jimmy and Kasie work well together. Nice touch in Gibbs's house with the old stuff and Christmas moment between him and Jack at the end.

A good episode this week however the ending just gave a season arc a really interesting kick.

Yep. Good to see Pileggi too. Seemed to be a little heavier accent than his natural one? :confused:

Good to go back to Stillwater, briefly. Not many call him Leroy.

Some vending machine, eh?

Think it was due back sooner, but Trump's SOTU address has pushed it back until next week.

Oh, and looks like
    Ziva is part of the episode...however that's gonna work. She's in the super bowl Ziva-centric Super Bowl promo.

That was a really really good episode.

Of course it left and nice little teaser as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Holy ****

Yeah, what the heck now? They'll have to come back to that before the end of the season, can't just leave us hanging. Someone on Twitter said Ziva's office wasn't dusty which it would have been had it been untouched which is what the caretaker claimed. Someone else said "Gibbs knows. He had the book the page was torn from when Bishop arrived. Ziva came by & ripped out the page to deliver that message herself."

The little girl's story was very sad early on. I enjoyed Bishop doing a solo run on the Ziva end of things, and everyone who worked with her had a moment or two, Jimmy, Leon, Tim, Gibbs. Plus, I'm always down for a good old squad room confrontation.

It'll be a bit strange if Cote returns, given how critical she was of the writing after she left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

It'll be a bit strange if Cote returns, given how critical she was of the writing after she left.

Money has a habit of changing peoples opinions!

• Advertisement

Money has a habit of changing peoples opinions!

True, and she's not done a whole lot else since.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

There was an article recently in which she said that she left because she does not think she got to play strong enough plots and there was not enough character development and that should there be better storylines she would be open to returning.

And giving what they have done in the last episode without her even being there, that could be a possibility now.

This is what she said a few years ago - scripts 'not being good enough', turning Ziva into a sad woman after the death Eli David, the character not being respected. I think this clip is the most overt she was about it. Not many actors would publicly diss the quality of scripts, even after leaving something they've been involved in for years.

The show is still the king of the ratings so it's not a gimmick to boost them.

That was a fantastic Tim episode and always great to see Delilah.

That was a fantastic Tim episode and always great to see Delilah.

Oh, the bit about the shooting in the apartment, mummified bodies, etc was priceless. :D

Nice closing moment and I guess someone on the show likes The Cranberries too.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Torres is becoming a real pain in the A.. , honestly see no value in him

Ahhh lads, why is Liza Lapira in this weeks eppy of NOLA, just let agent Lee go

After all her attacks on the CBS Machine as her reason for leaving NCIS Pauley has signed on to star in a new CBS show.

Money talks I guess.

• Advertisement

why did she leave?

Advertisement