Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

After all her attacks on the CBS Machine as her reason for leaving NCIS Pauley has signed on to star in a new CBS show.

Money talks I guess.

Could be money alright. I wonder if a different set might feel less threatening for her, if that's part of it.
    why did she leave?

I'm not sure we'll ever know in full, she's mostly spoken about it via Twitter rather than issuing a direct statement as such. One rumour was Mark Harmon's dog bit someone and she wasn't happy about it. She's a big animal rescue person, dunno what the deal was.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/05/pauley-perrette-ncis-exit-multiple-physical-assaults-allegations

• Registered Users Posts: 60,704 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A Jimmy episode :)

With an appearance from Senior :)

Ducky :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I liked how Jimmy confessed in the interrogation room and then later they brought Ed in there too.

No Ducky next year? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Well he is 85!

I remember David McCallum in Sapphire & Steel when I was a kid and some reruns of The Man From UNCLE although that was from before my time. He had a great career.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

when will the vance angle from the start of the season reappear?

• Advertisement

Yay that's a nice way to keep Ducky as part time guest star.

For those who watch LA Harm from JAG the show that started it all is due to guest star in an episode in May.

Submarine people were not very friendly, eh?

Notice the duck on the desk down in the lab? :)

Good to see Ducky's office up and running.

And now we've the final arc to look forward to, taking down Skinman.

Gibbs in crisis over his rules :)

Ziva is defiantly coming back if this Ellie story lines is going anywhere.

• Advertisement

I was expecting more gun play as, iirc, the promo was quite dramatic. Good to see the more behind the scenes of the investigation, though, which is the heart of the show. The autopsy scene was rather sobering and intentional. Faith certainly had a few choice words for Jack at first. Glad we're back in the basement too.

Saw this on a Youtube comment...
    The term "Perennial" is applied to biological life that returns each season unassisted indefinitely. A perennial plant might appear to die in the winter but it will bloom the following year with no outside help. Ziva's plant was a fern, which is a perennial, which is why they chose that name as the episode title. If Ziva is to make another appearance then I can only assume that the episode will be titled Phoenix. A perennial never dies. A Phoenix dies, and then resurrects from the ashes as a new beginning. Ziva was said to have been killed in a fire, turned to ash. She may rise again as a new character ready to start a new beginning.

Renewed for 17th season.

For those who watch LA Harm from JAG the show that started it all is due to guest star in an episode in May.

There is talk the this episode will be used as a backdoor pilot for a JAG Revival.

Both David James Elliott and Catherine Bell are reprising their JAG roles for the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

There is talk the this episode will be used as a backdoor pilot for a JAG Revival.

Both David James Elliott and Catherine Bell are reprising their JAG roles for the episode.

Isn't "the code" sort of a JAG revival in all but it's name?

Gibbs can't protect his women.

Enjoyed that, Jack got one past him and there was an NIS shirt. IBM Thinkpad too!

Damm good episode this week.

Great to see Mike Farrell guess star.

Look at them all suited up. I thought Gibbs was going to hit the button and stop the lift for a team chat. 1989 is years ago, yikes. Good old Nintendo reference. :) Hoping the net closes in on SecDef soon.

Cracking follow up episode to last weeks and closure to the series arc.

• Advertisement

Somehow I don't see Gibbs owning a smart TV. :) There is a good office dynamic these days, imo. Bishop was only one who was unafraid. Funny how the CIA on the show are almost always muppets. Good call back to season 7 stuff too. The silence in the lift said a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

NCIS:LA Finale. WTF!?!?

In the Season 10 finale, Callen and Sam work with Navy Captain Harmon "Harm" Rabb Jr. to locate a group of ISIS sympathizers aboard the USS Allegiance. Also, Hetty enlists her friend, Navy Lieutenant Colonel Sarah "Mac" Mackenzie, to help obtain information from a Russian diplomat.

NCIS:LA Finale. WTF!?!?

In the Season 10 finale, Callen and Sam work with Navy Captain Harmon "Harm" Rabb Jr. to locate a group of ISIS sympathizers aboard the USS Allegiance. Also, Hetty enlists her friend, Navy Lieutenant Colonel Sarah "Mac" Mackenzie, to help obtain information from a Russian diplomat.

Whoever wrote that logline does clearly need some help in understanding the branches and ranks of the US uniformed services.

Plus I can not believe they promoted Harm to a captain (and line officer) but Sarah is still not a full bird Colonel.

Anyhow beside that, I'm looking forward to seeing those 2 back, even if it contradicts the JAG finale a little bit giving that one of those 2 should have resigned depending on the coin toss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Plus I can not believe they promoted Harm to a captain (and line officer) but Sarah is still not a full bird Colonel.

Plus if you want to be a real pedantic bastard......15 years as a Lt Col and no promotion?

That was a cracking Gibbs episode.

Harmon really say so much without saying a thing.

That ending sh1t next weeks season finale is going to be a cracker with just those final words from Leon.

Do not do not do not watch next weeks promo for the finale.

I feel the need to say this again.

I feel the need to say this again.

You know this is the internets so you saying it twice is just going to leed people to do it.

You know this is the internets so you saying it twice is just going to leed people to do it.

Very true but don't be one of them.

• Advertisement

Thanks AC. I'm normally quite addicted to the promos...have stayed clear of it so far. Title of next week's episode
    Daughters
    has been known for a while now and would be hard to imagine it's not a reference a to Ziva and others.

I knew the haircut was coming. The bar stuff was great re his state of mind, Dr Grace is great too. Pretty basic mistake to give a briefing on forensic evidence in front of someone connected to the deceased. The FSB wan was also a redhead.

Advertisement