Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Now that is how to do a season finale!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

An alert popped up on my phone this morning 'NCIS features huge guest star', or something. Kinda knew it had to be you know what. I don't have anything set up to monitor the show, so I guess it knows read this thread on my device. I didn't watch the promo (have done now), but from reading earlier in the week I was aware of Diane's appearance. Am just caught up in full now tonight.

The first portion of the Emily situation was certainly wrapped up quite cleanly. Nuts of Fornell to pull the gun (even by NCIS's standards!) and an insane amount of flowers there later on. Even that first second or two where he entered Emily's hospital room had an emotional hit to it. I did enjoy the Diane stuff because of the light relief and the slow torture of Gibbs. The 'Diane tone' Fornell picked up on. :D Btw, how much liquor does our Jethro keep in his gaf? :pac: Glad Tobias and Emily called a truce in the end, nice little moment. Now the rest...I wasn't sure what was going to happen as we got to around the 38-40 min mark, they were leaving it fairly late as shows tend to - were they going to jerk us around, as the Americans would say? No, let's face it, a lot has happened in that basement and it's certainly a good a place to have a reunion. Note, Gibbs momentarily had to catch his breath and don't forget she killed Ari there way back in season 3, so good link as it were. Did really warm my heart to see Ziva again, fantastic. I'm looking forward to her meeting Bishop too.

Talk on Twitter is that the scene wasn't in the script, call sheet and was done with a skeleton crew.

Pauley Perrette Says She’s “Terrified” Of ‘NCIS’ Star Mark Harmon, Reviving Assault Claim
    Pauley Perrette says she’ll never return to CBS drama NCIS because she’s “terrified” of star Mark Harmon.

In a Friday tweet, the NCIS alum stated, “NO I AM NOT COMING BACK! EVER! (Please stop asking?) I am terrified of Harmon and him attacking me. I have nightmares about it.” It’s unclear to whom the actress was responding.

https://twitter.com/PauleyP/status/1136912956606648320

Two hours later, she followed up with a second post that included close-up photos of what she said was a crew member with stitches around an eye from an on-set incident. TMZ reported that a crew member was bitten by Harmon’s dog in October 2016.

“You think I didn’t expect blow back? You got me wrong. THIS happened To my crew member and I fought like hell to keep it from happening again! To protect my crew!” Perrette captioned the photos. “And then I was physically assaulted for saying NO!?and I lost my job.

https://twitter.com/PauleyP/status/1136943904945725440

As previously reported, Perrette took to Twitter in 2018, suggesting she was the victim of “multiple physical assaults” which may have led to her departure from NCIS.

CBS TV Studios responded to Perrette’s latest posts on Friday evening by referring Deadline to its original statement following the actress’ 2018 claims. It read, “Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”

https://deadline.com/2019/06/pauley-perrette-revives-assault-claim-against-mark-harmon-1202629391/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Just a mess, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Donno what to make of this really? Didnt they pay someone off for the same thing with Dinozzo?

• Advertisement

Donno what to make of this really? Didnt they pay someone off for the same thing with Dinozzo?

That was sexual harassment by Weatherly on Bull.

Eliza Dushku got $10m from CBS.

Returns on Sept 24th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Returns on Sept 24th.

Quick turn around

Well 12 weeks to wait to find out if that ending was another figment of Gibb's imagination

I don't think they would pull that one the fan backlash would kill the show.

The surprise return at the end of last season will be hanging around longer than expected two episodes is being reported today.

I'm guessing it will be the season long story arc with an appearance at the start middle and end of the season.

• Advertisement

Trailer for the opening episode of season 17 spoilers in it if you didn't see the finale of season 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOw-Ma-KN_A

I'd never seen this before from 2012 it has been taken down off Youtube and I found on DailyMotion :)
    Special Agent DiNozzo pays a visit to Dr. Phil and is surprised when the doctor turns the questions on him!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvejbl

2:37 is what you're looking for.

And this I'll catch up on when I get a chance.

Cracking opening episode.

Good one, yeah. That scene where she confronted Gibbs about how he never questioned her death...ouch.

Don't usually see McGee worked up. The scene were Bishop followed him into the mens felt like a nod to when Ziva/Tony did the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Whatever about Mark Harmon getting old, damn Sean Murray has really aged badly. That goatee isn’t helping.

The only thing about McGee is that still has that rabbit caught in the headlights look so many times.

Zvia really guilting Gibbs by telling she went to save him and Tim and killed everyone so they would be safe.

I liked how everyone (almost) got to meet her in their own way, Ducky in particular. She will meet Jimmy during a light episode, I hope. Yeah, the moments with Gibbs...

I'm not sure how we're meant to feel about this Ziva, but then I don't think the team are, either. Tony has to show up some time, they are not splicing in old footage for nothing.

Oops, watched 17.03 and 17.04 in the wrong order.
    Feet - ick!

Great to see Ducky in the mix again.

• Advertisement

Great to see more of where Gibbs live. Would like to see his full morning routine, though. :P Fun interrogation at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Annual watch of Hocus Pocus. So weird seeing young McGee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭Snorlaxx

One does not simply call Bishop Eleanor...

17.07 Some good lines and moments. Thought the ep was going to be quite Torres heavy. Nice scene with Gibbs and the kid at the end. Sleazy politicians, eh?

17.08 McGee on point. :) Band got to play things out, nice tribute there. Personal moments for Jack and Gibbs, something to return to. Jimmy looks good in a suit, but think Jethro edges it. :P

Glad to see Ducky in both, always a good friend and colleague.

That poor kid when Gibbs took away the screens. Nice that he went to Jack and the laptop at the end was a lovely touch too.

Elf Lord reference. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭Snorlaxx

nothing now till after xmas?

Next episode on the 17th in the States.

Next episode on the 17th in the States.

You still watching, AC?

• Advertisement

You still watching, AC?

Ye just caught up with the season today.

Interested to see where they go with the kid story line since we know Gibbs can't protect the women in his life I'm curious where this one goes with the kid and mother.

Advertisement