Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Told Yea :-(

I dont understand why
    Jimmy and Brina dont just have a baby themselves. when ducky asked he said that wasnt the problam.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Some pics from Nu Orlinz

crescent-city-part-ii-9df5d0aa835b0602.jpg

zoescottmarkncisjpg-e764e3d9783a04f2.jpg

crescent-city-part-ii-45fb68500401ae42.jpg

cafedumondencisjpg-0540029ccb5b5a36.jpg

Gibbs is so handsome!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Don't yea mean Mark ;-)

Don't yea mean Mark ;-)

BOTH!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Am I correct in saying NCIS:NO begins tonight, and there are 2 episodes?

Yes/No this is just a 2 parter this week and next week intro to NCIS; NO testing the waters. If it's picked up it will start next season.

NCIS;Red Team failed to be picked up last season.

LOL.
    I'm watching Se2Ep22 and Tony just made the comment
    "I'm working with a pair of ****" :-)

Not the greatest introduction so far it will need to get alot better next week to get picked up for a full season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I kinda liked it. Decent enough intro and set up of the newbies. Hints about who they are. I suspect the NO specific stuff (music, food) will be marmite depending on your taste. Office down those parts seems more rustic. 'My brother', less keen. Case itself is OK, normal cast get pushed aside, as expected. Interested to see CCH Pounder and what she does with her role. Bonus point for Fornell eating in Gibbs's house. Oh, and I want to wear Ducky's hat when I'm old.

Did you catch the ac-cents?

'My brother' and Did you catch the ac-cents?

The two things that bugged me most.

It is a good case and should have a good second closing episode next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

i think im going to like NCIS:NO unless something goes really down hill in next weeks episode, but yea i like it so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

'My brother',

Yea, i dont think im too keen on the ''my brother'' greeting either :D

'My brother'

They need to change it to "Alright boi, whats the crack"

They need to change it to "Alright boi, whats the crack"

Or "Any Shka cuv?!"

Cultural references still a little too on the nose, imo. That young kid was cheeky fecker and did you get the football/Mark Harmon reference? :) Tony should do more Jaws impressions. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'm wondering will it run something like NCIS:LA, and get it's own time slot?

the_syco wrote: »
    I'm wondering will it run something like NCIS:LA, and get it's own time slot?

That was the set up for it to get it own series. Last season the tried it with Red Team two parter and that didn't get picked up.

They will know in a few weeks if it will be picked up for it's own show starting next season.

I kinda liked the NO episodes.
    I didnt really get the football reference. I thought it was in relation to the fact that La Salle was in Friday night lights. Loved their ME and Lab scientist though.

Anyone else cop the fact that Brody is actually Petty Officer Coates from JAG?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

DEM FEELS @
    39:39
    !!!

I was wondering how Ducky and Jimmy would fit into it, and generally just good fun with some of the references.

Next week's looks tough and topical.

They invested a lot in that one. It was tough going.

Cleanse? :pac:

Good episode this week. They had fun with McScruffy's get up. :p The homeless thing was tough, emotional.

wpf ;)

Was a bit over emotional for me TBH, but thats Abbys character.
    I mizz Ziva :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Good episode this week. They had fun with McScruffy's get up. :p The homeless thing was tough, emotional.

wpf ;)

Found it a bit soppy and over sentimental tbh. At one stage, thought Jaysus I'm watching Little House on the Prairie for adults!

I felt like "ya it is fine highlighting this massive social problem, but what the hell are ye doing about it!"

It was a bit self serving I think.

This season isnt as good as the previous 2. I think Ziva is a HUGE loss.

Only two episodes left this season :mad:
    Tonight and next week.
    FML :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

Yes Jimmy:D:D:D

Advertisement