Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Anyone seen last night's episode? Just brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Brilliant episode. They condensed a lot of story into one episode. It really could have been strung out over two parts at least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Ah, delighted for Jimmy!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

NCIS: New Orleans got picked up for a full season by CBS.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Just caught up had to watch 4 episodes back to back :D brilliant episode "the admirals daughter" best one in a long time i think!! one more episode to go for this season, what the heck am i gonna do without my ncis fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Just got caught up myself!!! very good ep.

I agree they could have made it a two parter!

Awh Jimmy!

WARNING NEXT EPISODE SPOLIER!!!

ya know it just dawned on me that maybe the admirles daughter episode was going to be a two part thing but they condensed it into one because next episode
    is about gibbs dad passing and that was due to ralph wait dying IRL and they wanted to give a tribute to him this season.
    just a theory, kinda makes sense tho.

:(

Loved this episode a fitting tribute to Jackson.

Also finally we get the answer to
    Gibbs building boats in his basement!
    :D

Good tribute, I thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

agreed
    Do we have a date yet for the new season?
    Need my NCIS fix :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Around the end of September usually.

Just watched the finale. Lovely tribute :)

Just watched it there, good episode and lovely tribute. Also loved the way gibbs fought yerman in the garage and hit the jack and crushed him!!! :D

FYI

NCIS (Season 12) and NCIS: NEW ORLEANS start in the US on TUESDAY, SEPT. 23

Source: http://tvline.com/2014/06/24/cbs-fall-tv-schedule-2014-big-bang-theory-ncis/

I guess we will see now how strong LA is now without NCIS as a lead in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Especially being up against castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Looking forward to it! Still watching all the repeats every so often on the box!

• Advertisement

No real concrete news on season 12. Production started a few weeks ago, but it's really just been rumours and rehashed quotes floating around.

I took this quiz and it said I'm Gibbs. :P

http://www.buzzfeed.com/arianelange/which-ncis-agent-are-you

Also - cake!

862823280.jpg?1407458770

I got Abbey!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

SarahBM wrote: »
    I got Abbey!

Lucky swine.
    Wish I did..:eek::eek:

Which "NCIS" Agent Are You?

You got: Special Agent Tony DiNozzo
    To the naked eye, you’re a lovable goof. Also, you may have just internally chuckled at the word “naked.” But it’s not your fault: You’re eternally young at heart! The great thing about you is that you’re both the life of the party and the person your friends put as their emergency contact. Well done, you. Party on.

Tony!! I am ok with this :-)

Lucky swine.
    Wish I did..:eek::eek:

who did you get?

I got Special Agent Caitlin Todd :D
    You’re smart, determined, and sassy, and you pretty much always get what you want. The few people who dislike you still respect you, but let’s be honest: Most people like you. You’ve got moxie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

I got Special Agent Ziva David

In a ranking of tough cookies, you’d definitely be the toughest. Although you’re slow to ask for help, you’re quick to give it. You will bend the laws to protect the people you love, but anyone who breaks your personal code will be destroyed. Sometimes you can come off as cold, but those closest to you know you have an incredibly kind heart

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

SarahBM wrote: »
    who did you get?

Gibbs..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Just starting on season one. So far so good, but puzzled over wooden basement boat.
    Gibbs in quiz.

• Advertisement

Manach wrote: »
    Just starting on season one. So far so good, but puzzled over wooden basement boat.
    Gibbs in quiz.

Dont worry, the boats will get explained. in about season 10 :)

Hope you enjoy it. I wish I could start all over again. its a brilliant show.

Advertisement