Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Gear up - s12 promo.
    Gibbs vs a wolf - channeling Liam Neeson?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Just watched NCIS(Original), 3.5/10 - disapointing given the end of last season
    watching NCIS noooollllllaaaaannsssssss ;-) at the mo. Cheesy credit introduction, decent eppy so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Ohhhh feck has the new ncis series started?

More procrastination , no more studying tonight for me so!!

Both NCIS and NOLA started yesterday.
    decent enough first eppy for NOLA, dont like the opening cred music

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Jimmy was carrying a lot of caf-pow. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

More procrastination , no more studying tonight for me so!!

amen to that!

I thought it was a great episode and my god Tony was smokin in that suit! *weak at the knees*

Im still not gone on Bishop. I got my hopes up there thinking Ziva was coming back when they brought up Ari. but alas no :(

SarahBM wrote: »
    amen to that!

I thought it was a great episode and my god Tony was smokin in that suit! *weak at the knees*

Im still not gone on Bishop. I got my hopes up there thinking Ziva was coming back when they brought up Ari. but alas no :(

i know what you mean, its just not the same without ziva, still i wouldnt rule out an appearance yet, ari's friend survived and you can imagine that he would know ziva too and i'd love if the season finale ended with tony contacting ziva for help tracking sergie and then boom ziva shows up and kicks ass! :D heres hoping anyway!! also i see tonys lost his erm extra baggage. decent enough start to season 12 i thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭squonk

Whats NOLA?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

squonk wrote: »
    Whats NOLA?

New Orleans

The Bishop thing is really down to the writers. iirc, she came in around episode 9 last year and is still not very integrated, I suppose. I wonder how Ziva was received online back in the day.

• Advertisement

The Bishop thing is really down to the writers. iirc, she came in around episode 9 last year and is still not very integrated, I suppose. I wonder how Ziva was received online back in the day.

Ziva was no Caitlin when she came in.

It took a bit of time and the whole Tony are they aren't they thing.

Bishop doesn't have any of this going for her. I think it would need her husband being killed for her to be excepeted by alot of fans.

I watched ncis from series one till 12, i wasnt too keen on ziva when she took caites places but there was a lot of seasons from 3 to 11 to get to know ziva and we saw her change from a cold blooded israeli assassin to the warmer and westernized kickass ziva and ive definately grew to like her. Her tumultuous relationship with tony was definatley a huge reason to like ziva more and from tony killing her boyfriend and my favourite tiva moment rescueing her from the terrorist fort in the desert and there has been loads more. Finally they kiss on screen in season 11 and the way they left it she can be written in again at any time, especially after the opening in season 12 where ari (zivas brother) friend is trying to get revenge for his death, i definatly hope she comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Anyone seen the first episode of Season 12 yet?

Its that time again! new episode out :)

neemish wrote: »
    Anyone seen the first episode of Season 12 yet?
    Yes, everyone on this forum I would imagine.

Just fin NCIS E02, very disappointed if I may say so.
    Nearly had a heart attach when I found out
    Vance might have Cancer

On NOLA now, decent eppy so far, getting used to Lucas Blacks terrible attempt at a NOLA accent

On NOLA now, decent eppy so far, getting used to Lucas Blacks terrible attempt at a NOLA accent

He is from the south you would think he would just us his own accent instead of forcing the New Orleans one.

Jeez, for a second there I thought they were going to start
    an arc to kill off Vance.

DiNozzo, do not answer Tim's phone! :pac:

I thought it was a good episode, nearly died
    when I thought Vance was sick, I didnt like him at the start but he has really grown on me!
    Anyway, I want Tony to find love again. I think his little broken heart needs mending. BRING BACK ZIVA!!!

New eppy :D

Very good episodes today both NCIS and NOLA
    who knew ducky was a romantic fecker

• Advertisement

I really thought his was going to be the Robert Vaughn episode when it was about an old friend of Ducky.

Haven't brought myself to watch NO yet. I downtime any of the characters in the crossover on. Anyone watching LA?

Not into the spin offs, tbh.

Young Ducky bopping alone to tunes and courtesy of the Borg Queen we have the origin of bow ties. Yes, Bishop. I, too, would feck off and see Big Ben. More of Jimmy's jokes, please.

Ok decided to NO a go, first off I have a problem and Im only 3 mins in.

Brody is Petty Officer Jennifer Coates from JAG

If you have a spin off (even if it is a spin off of a spin off!) you cannot have people playing different characters! especially if they are regulars! She was a regular in JAG and now she is the main character in NO. If you are in the same "JAG/NCIS" universe, then I really think its a bit ridiculous.

and the theme song! really?!?!?

anyway! I'll rant again when I get to the end of it!

Sounds like Sarah needs an Abby hug.

tumblr_mgpe68R9DH1rfxfono1_r1_250.gif

:pac:

That I do my friend! That I do!!! That GIF is amazing!

Ok, it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. La Salle isnt as annoying as I was expecting. Brody is ok, but it still annoys me that she is Coates.
    Lorretta is so cool, but my jesus their lab tech is a pain.

Will I watch the next one? yes, because I am an NCIS junkie and I have a problem! LOL

I was on a holiday with some Americans recently. We were moving camp each day, so at a couple of points some said 'gear up'. Inside I was ---> :D

/fanboy :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Not into the spin offs, tbh.

Young Ducky bopping alone to tunes and courtesy of the Borg Queen we have the origin of bow ties. Yes, Bishop. I, too, would feck off and see Big Ben. More of Jimmy's jokes, please.

I knew i knew her face from somewhere. She seems to have aged quite a lot. In real life she is 20 years younger than david mccallum but if anything she looked older than he did.

She had a brief stint in Spooks as well.

• Advertisement

She had a brief stint in Spooks as well.

Ah she'll always be the Borg Queen to me

Advertisement