Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-Mobile

Options
  • 18-03-2013 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

After some advice, if that's OK.

I've been thinking of changing provider for some time now. And I'd like a new phone. But O2 want too much money for very little usage, and they won't be moved.

So I've been looking at e-Mobile who, on the face of it, seem to have some pretty good deals, and you don't have to pay too much for the phone either.

Looking for other people's experience of coverage, customer service and all points in-between.

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭opus

I've been with them around 8 months after picking up the half-price offer to someone with an Eircom a/c number (not even mine!) last year. Haven't seen any problems with the network and their customer support seems ok although I only had to contact one or twice at the start.

Same network as Meteor btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Thanks for the response. That is just the sort of feedback I was after. Gives me a bit more to think about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

They have loads of no extra cost WIFI access points around the city and country too.

Was thinking of switching over myself recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

My Dad left O2 for E-Mobile a few months ago. He works in Carrigtwohill and lives outside Midleton and in those areas, as well as a lot of other places he goes outside the city, he complains that reception is constantly coming and going. Ring him any time anywhere and it seems there's a good chance you'll end up shouting into the phone.

Advertisement