Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair salons around the *Last* Luas red line stop in Citywest?

Options
  • 18-03-2013 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Don't know if anyone knows the area but in a couple of weeks I will be staying in a gated estate, kind of townhouse style, they have 3 floors, which is directly opposite the last red line luas stop.

The address of the estate is Citywest but when I looked at the last red line luas stop it said Saggart! However, I am definitely opposite the end of the line stop.

Basically I would like to know if there are any good hair salons in this area that would be very close to where I am staying (preferably within walking distance) for a curly/bouncy blow-dry...e.g. peter marks, Dylan Bradshaw, Toni and guy etc.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

There's a "Fusion Hair & Beauty" place in Citywest Shopping Centre, only a few minutes walk away.

http://www.citywestshoppingcentre.com/store-finder/fusion-hair-beauty

I'm a dude, so no idea if they're good.

It's probably the only one walking distance, but if you hop back onto the Luas you could go to Peter Mark in the Square. Only a few stops away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

There's a "Fusion Hair & Beauty" place in Citywest Shopping Centre, only a few minutes walk away.

http://www.citywestshoppingcentre.com/store-finder/fusion-hair-beauty

I'm a dude, so no idea if they're good.

It's probably the only one walking distance, but if you hop back onto the Luas you could go to Peter Mark in the Square. Only a few stops away.

Thanks for that, I found one in the Citywest hotel called The Lime, would that be within walking distance?

Also, how long roughly in minutes would it take to get the the square in Tallaght? Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement