Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pink Jumper!

• 18-03-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Need some help looking for a pink jumper similar to this

140162694-fearne-cotton-arrives-at-riverside-studios-to-filmmagic.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65889ECF4E47B34D4068EBF1B629E0AD9FB6B557655035FF26E9E30A760B0D811297

Even if it was a deeper shade of pink I'd be happy! Don't want too thick of a knit and wouldn't mind if it was even a heavy jersey materiel. Want a similar fit ie long, long sleeves round neck - deffo don't want a v neck - and slightly loose fitting.

I've tried all my faves- Mango, Zara, Vero Moda and ASOS. Had a look on River Island, New Look, Topshop... Also tried ebay and Forever 21 but had to get off their website as there didn't seem to be an option to refine the search.

I'm on a budget - over 35e would be too expensive for me unless it was really beautiful.

Had one in my bag on asos and when I went to check out someone else nabbed it :mad:

Any help is appreciated

Comments

Advertisement