Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap parking in killkenny city?

Options
  • 18-03-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi all.

My friends and are heading to the Killkenny Rhythem and Roots Festival and were wondering if there is any cheap car parking around, esp' since we will be spending the whole day there.

Should be close enough to the main streets.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

SusanneKn wrote: »
    Hi all.

My friends and are heading to the Killkenny Rhythem and Roots Festival and were wondering if there is any cheap car parking around, esp' since we will be spending the whole day there.

Should be close enough to the main streets.

Just park a little outside the centre of the city. There nowhere really more than a fifteen minute walk. I think the Kells road would be the closest, it's'about five minutes from the Parade.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Some options on this site -

http://www.parkopedia.ie/parking/kilkenny/

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Thank you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Try Langtons car park in Maulin Street. Free parking, and great grub.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Mcdonagh shopping centre is doing 6 euro day parking they close at 8pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

You should park in the large car park in Johns Green, it's only €2.00 for the day. The car park on johns quay behind the city library is €5.00 for the day

Advertisement