Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Dog Found Sallins

Options
  • 18-03-2013 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭

If anyone has lost a large breed of dog in the Sallins/Naas area, please pm me the name of the breed, sex etc and I can hopefully help you out.

Dog found wandering in Sallins this afternoon, and we feel it's unlikely it was abandoned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lockster

My wife was out walking our dog down the canel today and some people stopped her and said that their dog had gone missing. It was a large breed of dog that they were talking about and so I'd say this is the same dog. So it is definitely lost and not abandoned. We don't have any more information but this was about 3 o'clock this afternoon and that dog was missing around two hours at that stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Those times really tie in. Definitely the same dog. It was taken away by a volunteer vet to see it it was chipped, so hopefully things will work out. If not chipped, if the owners contact the ISPCA, they should help.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

What kind of dog was it? Have you heard anything about it being chipped or is someone is missing their dog? Maybe send a mail to kfm, they're fairly good at broadcasting these kind of things and reuniting pets with owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Some distance apart, but not similar to this guy by any chance?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83802052#post83802052

Advertisement