Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dooradoyle Bus Stops

• 18-03-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Quick query - looking at houses around Limerick and Raheen/Dooradoyle with my partner, anyone know how well served Raheen/Dooradoyle is by buses? She has work on the Ennis Road. We've only one car between us which I need.

We're looking at houses off Mulcair Road and Dooradoyle Rd. and I've been trying to find the exact routes online with little joy, I know they changed recently. If it's a pain for her to get to work we'll have to reconsider living out that side of town, which would be a pity, seems like a nice area.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Coming from town the 304 passes the crescent then turns left into Ballycummin at Raheen Church. AFAIK after ballycummin it uses Mulcair road and Avonmore Road and turns right at the lights there to pass the regional and back into town.

301 will also take you to Fr Russell Road

To note, Ennis Road not so accessible by bus anymore after the coonagh roundabout bus was taken away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

depends on where on Ennis road though cos the Caherdavin one goes as far at Union Cross lights, goes around by Thomond Park but then comes back out at Ivans again so might no have too much of a walk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Coming from town the 304 passes the crescent then turns left into Ballycummin at Raheen Church. AFAIK after ballycummin it uses Mulcair road and Avonmore Road and turns right at the lights there to pass the regional and back into town.

301 will also take you to Fr Russell Road

To note, Ennis Road not so accessible by bus anymore after the coonagh roundabout bus was taken away.

The 301 also serves Raheen Business Park at times during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭podge79

Hi OP.. this is the network map that Bus Eireann released when they revamped/ made a cockup of the city services.... hope its some help

http://www.limerickcity.ie/media/Limerick%20City%20Bus%20Routes%20and%20Times.pdf

and the individual timetables for each route

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=248##limerick

Advertisement