Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side

• 18-03-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Well lads,
    anyone for another body for a 5 a side in the Ennis area.
    Mid 30's so I'm no Messi, just looking to keep fit with a easy going kick about....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Would depend on times with work etc. but I could be up for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭tagoona

noserider wrote: »
    Well lads,
    anyone for another body for a 5 a side in the Ennis area.
    Mid 30's so I'm no Messi, just looking to keep fit with a easy going kick about....
    We play wed. nights @ 9pm at the bowling alley.
    Bunch of late 20s/30s guys just looking to do something other than sit on the couch every evening.
    Some skillful players, most just looking for a run out.
    PM me if you want to join

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,470 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

tagoona wrote: »
    We play wed. nights @ 9pm at the bowling alley.
    Bunch of late 20s/30s guys just looking to do something other than sit on the couch every evening.
    Some skillful players, most just looking for a run out.
    PM me if you want to join

And one player like me who isn't skillful, hates running, but just wants to get out of the house for an hour

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭aaronosiochain

We are having a tournament on the 25th of May in Parteen GAA club..

Get in contact if you want to register a team (5 a side). All i need is your team name and contact details. PM me and I can sign you up!

253270.jpg

Cheers,

www.limerick2mongolia2013.com

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Clear dis-regard of 1 of the core GAA rules there, I would be worried about sanction from HQ for such activities, even if it's for a good cause.

Posting the same thing across forums is against the rules and is considered SPAM, this could lead to your account being banned, I will leave this post here as Parteen is in Clare, others will be deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭aaronosiochain

Clareman wrote: »
    Clear dis-regard of 1 of the core GAA rules there, I would be worried about sanction from HQ for such activities, even if it's for a good cause.

Posting the same thing across forums is against the rules and is considered SPAM, this could lead to your account being banned, I will leave this post here as Parteen is in Clare, others will be deleted.

Harsh... its a charity event in Parteen, very near limerick city..Not really spamming people if its in a board about 5 a side soccer....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Harsh would be to ban/infract you for questioning a mod's decision on thread. If you read the rules you would see that exactly what you did is covered, if I didn't delete 1 of your posts it might have flagged as spam which would have led to your account being banned.

Boards.ie is a private company, if you want to look for advertising (free or otherwise) feel free to contact HQ on hello@boards.ie.

Advertisement