Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar

Options
  • 18-03-2013 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Anybody know what is happening with Greenstar. The receivership process seems to be going on and on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Staff have been told they are taking a pay cut. It was to be voted on last week but then it didnt happen.

Nobody seems to know any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mine's a Pint

Staff have been told they are taking a pay cut. It was to be voted on last week but then it didnt happen.

Nobody seems to know any more.

Thanks superscouse.

Greenstar are due to collect a dd for 3 months fees very soon. I'm wondering if it is time to look elsewhere before I incur standing charges for the next 3 months, especially when the company might not exist. Probably safer to move on to another company.... It's a shame, they are good, at least in my eyes.

I'll call them, close the account and pay for lifts that I will owe them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Thanks superscouse.

Greenstar are due to collect a dd for 3 months fees very soon. I'm wondering if it is time to look elsewhere before I incur standing charges for the next 3 months, especially when the company might not exist. Probably safer to move on to another company.... It's a shame, they are good, at least in my eyes.

I'll call them, close the account and pay for lifts that I will owe them.

I disagree with that. I dont think they are in any mad danger but knee jerk reactions like that can only hurt them (or any company)

If you are paying after the lifts have been done, you really have nothing to lose. I have been dealing with them for a couple of years now and talk to the lads weekly. I believe they will continue on, maybe get bought out, or merge with someone else, but dont go cancelling your contract. That makes no sense.

Advertisement