Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CampsiteReview forum gone

Options
  • 18-03-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

I was just checking in on www.campsitereview.com and I see that the forum is no more. Sad to see one of the few caravan / motorhome forums in Ireland gone. It was useful to check out sites that other people had visited for their opinions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

db wrote: »
    I was just checking in on www.campsitereview.com and I see that the forum is no more. Sad to see one of the few caravan / motorhome forums in Ireland gone. It was useful to check out sites that other people had visited for their opinions.

Wot no backup? no offer to community to take over hosting and administering? Highly unusual. Surely it was worth a few bob for sale to peddlars of camping clutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

sounds like a good idea for a new (sticky?) thread here so ...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭db

Peasant has created a Camping Locations sub-folder here which is along the same line but campsitereview.com had discussions on most sites so you could get a good idea what any particular site was like. Over the years the views on some site changed as the owners made improvements.

Advertisement