Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

School catchment Areas Dublin 9 and 11

• 18-03-2013 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Just wondering can anyone answer the following questions for me:

1. Is admission to primary and secondary schools determined by your home address?

2. Are other criteria used, eg. age, local to that parish, proximity to school etc?

3. If I live in Dublin 11 but the nearest school is in Dublin 9, can I send my child to that school?

Thanks in advance, would really appreciate any info anyone can give me!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

It depends from school to school, as each school has its own policy. I would ring any school you are interested in and see what their policy is.

Advertisement