Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sailing Instructor Jobs in Spain

• 18-03-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi!
    My names Luke and I'm a student in Dublin looking to go somewhere in Spain this Summer to work as a sailing instructor. I'm studying Spanish and German in college and am looking to work in Spain to improve my Spanish. I'm an I.S.A qualified instructor and have worked previously in the west of Ireland as an instructor.

Can anyone suggest where I might look in terms of clubs, organisations, directories etc. to look into getting a job this Summer?

Any feedback would be much appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Windsurfeta

Hi Luke!
    My name is Tato B. owner of Las Antipodas Watersports Center, founded in 1978 in a beautifull cove on the Costa Blanca, Spain. Please visit: www.lasantipodas.com to have an idea about the center and it's location.

I just saw your post from last year and I wonder if you will still interested on improving your spanish, working as Sailing Instructor and have a great experience in Spain... Are you?

We are a family center with all young and cool people on the team, and we just love to teach sailing and to have great experiences with our customers! Really cool atmosphere.

Best regards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Their website addy was given, why not contact them directly?? Y escribir en Espagnol con su CV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Old thread is too old..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement