Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Dublin 3/5 that give Senior Citizen discounts

Options
  • 18-03-2013 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

My mam has moved up to Dublin and in the process of getting a hairdresser for her in the Dublin 3 or 5 area. Anyone know of a good hairdresser that gives a discount to pensioners much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Alan in Hairyways is an absolute gent, its a long established business in the area too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

It's for my mother so don't think a barber is any good. Looking for hairdresser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

miss choc wrote: »
    It's for my mother so don't think a barber is any good. Looking for hairdresser

Oh sorry, stupid me :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

My aunt used the hairdressers where the cinema used to be in killester

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭alanashe

The one beside the cinema is called The Graduate, there is also one on Middle Third called Heaven

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Thanks all, did a ring around pensioners special in Head to Toe opp Kitty Kiernans working out €35 cheaper than Heaven for cut colour perm and treatment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement