Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal/Ball pythons breeders

Options
  • 18-03-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭

hi,

hope i have this in the right place.

i have ball pythons and i am looking to get a female ball python to ad to my collection and wondering does anyone know any breeders here in Ireland or north of Ireland that have many as i am looking for something really nice but at a decent price. so if anyone knows of any or anyone selling them let me know:)

thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

tony in emerald isle reptiles be the man to sort you out
    http://www.emeraldislereptiles.com/

drop him an email if theres nothing on his site and he should sort you out ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

hi, iv already been on to tony he hasn't anything i am really interested in at the moment. do you know anywhere else?
    thanks

Seller159 wrote: »
    hi, iv already been on to tony he hasn't anything i am really interested in at the moment. do you know anywhere else?
    thanks

try reptile haven , or davys pets , but expect to pay a fair bit as morphs generaly aint too cheap

wheres davys pets? yeah i no man im just looking for something nice and not to pricey you know.

Seller159 wrote: »
    wheres davys pets? yeah i no man im just looking for something nice and not to pricey you know.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Davys-Pets/450572618343388?fref=ts

he is located in carlow ,

• Advertisement

cheers man

Advertisement