Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is wrong with me?

Options
  • 18-03-2013 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

if i named all my problems the post would be very long

i dont weather i am getting myself together or ruining myself I seem to always want more and very impatient

my life is a reck im at my witts end with myself i want go to college and learn i have been to college twice and have droped ou because i cant get over what i think people ar thinking of me and i have a very horrid past which i cant get over either i have been to the doctor several times each time being told im deppressed and thrown tablets (I HATE FECKING TAKING EM) i dont sleep very well and i was drinking every nite for 2 years till i stoped im off it 3 weeks now because i realised life is hard without letting alcohol make it harder,

Every now and again i fall out with girlfriend i tell her i dont want to be with her and push away and she says its like treading on ice being around me but she always is there for me(I can never make a decision on anything)

Also in my past i have used drugs and alcohol(all is in the past but cant seem to shake it out of my head from the way i acted to the things i done,

I need help(HELP) If you can understand or relate to me please dont be shy about posting All posts will be apprciated Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭aknitter

I think a councellor would the way to go. Good Luck

Advertisement