Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On or Off Campus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

iLaura wrote: »
    The only time noise was an issue was during orientation/freshers week, RAG week and then after exams, and that was mainly because our apartment was only a couple of houses up from the side gate and main gates in. Other than that, no problems at all. You would of course have the drunken eejits who decide singing at the top of their lungs on a Tuesday/Thursday night, but security deal with them if they're being too loud :P If you're in a three bed apartment you can sometimes hear the people above you, but only if they decide that they want to pull the couch around the floor -.-
    '
    I got on fantastically well with my two housemates, so much so that we're gonna live together again next year. It was the one thing that we were really blessed with. We never had a falling out or anything, but I'm just gonna put that down to them just generally being nice people.

Sounds fantastic, will apply tonight and see what they have, will go for 3 bedroom I'd say... Was in a 6 bed one and very loud, singing all day and night... :/ Can deal with a bit of noise like...

Got on well with room mates in my first year, 4th Year, Mature student high 20's, non student mid 20's & Cydoniac off this, last year spent first half living with a mate who dropped out at Christmas, then house turned into noisy bastards :/

Fingers crossed I'll get some alright folk :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Got on well with room mates in my first year, 4th Year, Mature student high 20's, non student mid 20's & Cydoniac off this, last year spent first half living with a mate who dropped out at Christmas, then house turned into noisy bastards :/
    Can still remember the night one of the flatmates went psycho and started smashing plates against the wall... :eek:

Happened twice...
    First with bottles, phones, remotes and stuff,
    Second with plates..
    Emotional girl that Cathy... :P
    Temperamental... :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 Imperial_Ldn

should have reported her to campus life services and have them engage counselling as needed.

I guess that's a point in favour of on campus accom.
    This was in Briarfield :P

• Advertisement

landlord and gardai so.:|

She cleaned it up and never came out of deposit so didn't bother me too much.
    Landlord was hopeless anyway, wouldn't have done anything I don't think,
    Just a girl after too much drink, asked someone out via phone and got turned down and flipped..

anger management issues, was she a munter?

Weird really, spent first semester just herself and myself in house,
    Relatively quiet bar the first night, got on great.

Second semester, 3 more people came in, latter half of the year, seemed to lose the plot.
    Lovely girl majority of the time, but had a streak of madness in her. :P

Advertisement