Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was that show???

Options
  • 19-03-2013 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

theres a show from the 90s i grew up watching but cant remember the name of it, it was a similiar kind of show to card captors or pokemon. it was about these three mystic warriors who combined to form one kind of super warrior and I think they had to collect some kind of cards to do so but alot of the first series revolved around them trying to figure out how they would combine. my memory of the show is quite vague other than that. the only other thing that stands out is that one of them was dressed completely in red armour and i believe the other one was like a lion man with some blue armour. I cant remeber the last one can any of you guys help me out here????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

It was known as Shinzo or Mushrambo, depending on localisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Boku no Pico

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FERGAL7

Rendeva wrote: »
    It was known as Shinzo or Mushrambo, depending on localisation.

oh my god thats it!! :D how did you remember it??

Advertisement