Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a guy gets an erection from making out with does that mean he's attracted (prefera

Options
  • 19-03-2013 5:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

For some reason in this party I was the center of attention. To be perfectly honest I looked the oldest.Out of all let's say 16-20 girls that were there, there weren't many options. I didn't look easy far from it, I've always been told I looked very intimidating.

First he's 23, he previously just had sex twice in the party, so it's not that he needed relieve. We didn't do anything but he kept on trying it for about 6-7 hours of that party. I didn't even let him touch me under the clothes. Personally all the making out we did was pleasurable to me, I don't know how 'eating' my neck would be enjoyable for him to be honest. Of course I was aroused but I love being in control still so anytime he got to a point were you thought he would get something, I would pull away. So the question is

'Did he find me attractive, is that why he erected or is he just a horny ****?'
    Does this mean I actually might be attractive? people say I am but people lie
    And yes I do have low self esteem. but its doesn't show, it really doesn't

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

He already had sex twice that night at the party you were at? Behybeiyld you go near someone like that? He won't improve your self esteem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Wagon Watching

I think he had some pharmaceutical help from a little blue pill or 2. Was probably taking a while to wear off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I'm confused about this, a party where someone has sex once is difficult enough, but where a guy has already had sex twice and still has 6-7 hours to engage in flirting and foreplay with you....this sounds unrealistic, I mean how long did this party last and how many hours in the day?

And what, and I mean this with the greatest of respect, makes you so special that he took 7 hours foreplay with you and didn't just turn his attention back to someone who had presumably dropped their pants in much less time?

Personally, from my own experience, I've been fully aroused less than 5 minutes after ejaculation - yes, it means I'm excited, so he was probably very aroused by what he was doing to you. In some cases I've ejaculated and been able to continue having sex before ejaculating a second or third time, this is without the help of magic little pills, just depends on my general mood and arousal and (to be fair) how much sleep I've had in the previous couple of days.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

2nd Row Donkey, Read the Charter before posting in Personal Issues or Relationship Issues again. Posters in these fora are expected to keep their responses civil and constructive to the OP. Further posts similar to the one you posted will result in infractions and bans.

Post deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Guys tend to be easily aroused physically, so he was aroused by what you were doing.
    How old are you? You seem very young.
    You really do need to work on your self esteem and not get caught up with blokes like this. You effectively had someone's (or more!) sloppy seconds. You are worth more than some bloke trying it on after having sex with another girl/s at the same party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Do you mean, party as in party of girls (the number) or at the party that evening?

All I would say from experience which is quite current for me now, is to be mindful of the consequences. I'm guessing you are quite young from your post and he is 23, and Im going to assume older than you. I wasn't even nineteen when I got involved with someone who to this day has negatively impacted in my life. Im mid twenties now.

I cant comment on the guys behaviour exactly, you havent given enough info and Im not sure about the party thing, whether you mean number or actually that night. so just based on your own self. You are very insecure about yourself, it comes across quite strongly. Dont compare yourself to other girls. Dont be questioning what he may think of you. It really does boil down to love yourself before someone else can. Im not one for cliches, but it makes sense.

if you did mean this guy had sex that night already with two other girls. Dont engage with him. I suppose being the "modern world" everyone to their own. But there is no respect or goodness to be got from that type of situation. Its messy and to be honest, would you feel right after it anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

It means that he is aroused.

Does it means he likes you? Not necessarily.

It doesn't matter anyway, if he's showing you so little respect. He saw you as round 3, just his body wasn't up for it I guess. The guy's a total player.

Come on OP, you're worth more than this surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EducationFinder

It was a 21st birthday party, it started at 11 and ended at like 11 in the morning. After everyone left, all the people that were close to the birthday boy stayed and chilled out. It's a all so realistic situation.

Now I'm not sure.... I really do regret I kissed him to be honest. I was kind of proud that I had no emotional attachment to this guy but he still entered my temple (My mouth). I was told after your first kiss (which was a recent thing for me, I'm 19) all the others mean nothing... I was just testing that theory I guess

I really do need to love my self, I really don't understand why I feel in control when I'm with guys in that way... Maybe I need help lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OK OP - think you have gotten the clearest advice you can on this, no need to post continued updates or further elaborations.

Your last post hits this spot on, please do work on your own self-esteem, there are resources in our charter. There is no shame is seeking advice or help so please do reach out even if it is to a friend or a counselor.

All the best
    Taltos

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement