Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo campaign anyone?

Options
  • 19-03-2013 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in doing legendary campaign with ne on Halo Anniversary and Halo4? No longer speaking to the asshole I was originally intending to do them with so looking for someone new, any takers? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bellerophon 13

Hey I'd be interested in playing some Halo CE Anniversary/Halo 4 campaign with you. Would not be able to play till late on Friday/Saturday nights if that suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

That's not problem, not really sure if I'm around this weekend, but add my GT above [Message me to let me know who you are ;)] and we'll arrange something :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I would like to do coop campaign on halo4 on legendary. Add GT: Bulletsforwar

Advertisement