Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to teach a part time course.

Options
  • 19-03-2013 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I do not know if this is the right forum to ask this, but hopefully. If not, admin please move. I would like to explore the avenue of teaching a part time night class in WordPress. I all ready teach it one to one and I think there is an opening for night classes in this subject.
    How do I go about seen if collages that do night classes would be interested in running this course. Do I just call in and look for the person in charge of night classes.Is it hard to get a new subject listed on night classes. Does anyone know about fee's. Do the collage pay me or I charge the pupils. Do I need any qualification for example, Teach the teacher course ( I think that's what it is called)
    Any help would be great thanks.

Advertisement