Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to purchase Painting & Decorating Supplies in Limerick

• 19-03-2013 11:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭

I'm about to undertake a large painting and re-decorating project in my home and I'll need to get a lot of paint, varnish, rollers, brushes and other painting/decorating supplies. Can anyone recommend some place in Limerick that is competitive on price.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

The paint centre next to Irish wire on the dock road. We buy from them all the time & they are definitely the cheapest around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

I used Limerick Paint Supplies on the Pennywell Road last year. Found them really helpful and their prices were decent too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭HattieMcDoogal

Mollywolly wrote: »
    I used Limerick Paint Supplies on the Pennywell Road last year. Found them really helpful and their prices were decent too!

Was just going to recommend this place too. Handy if you're in the city and don't want to be driving all the way out to the 'burbs to the DIY shops in rush hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

Mollywolly wrote: »

I'd also highly recommend these guys. Very generous with advice and reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

I haven't used either for paint but I saw on Facebook that the Paint Centre / Irish Wire are having a Sale day this Saturday so could be worth checking out.
    Giving away prizes (free paint etc.) on the day and things.

• Advertisement
Advertisement