Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking on o connell street?

• 19-03-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Ok this is kind of a atupid question i am currently looking for a job have seen some on o connell street (offices) what are the closest car parks around that stretch of area or is their on street parking in the morning or would it be full?? reason i am asking is because i hate walking far on my own in the evening time i dont feel safe i got jumped up that area before long time ago but i still feel bit worried.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Ok this is kind of a atupid question i am currently looking for a job have seen some on o connell street (offices) what are the closest car parks around that stretch of area or is their on street parking in the morning or would it be full?? reason i am asking is because i hate walking far on my own in the evening time i dont feel safe i got jumped up that area before long time ago but i still feel bit worried.

Depends which part of O'Connell Street.

As you mentioned offices, I'll assume you are up past Ulster Bank.

A lot of people in those offices tend to park in Aviary and Mount Kennett car parks both behind Jury's on Mount Kennett Place or else Steamboat Quay.

Advertisement