Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience in a legal solicitors

Options
  • 19-03-2013 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently studying as a legal secretary with Hartley People a contracted training group employed by FAS . As a part of my legal secretary traineeship I am required to secure ten weeks work experience with a host employer .

The work experience dates are from 10th June - 16th August . I would be eager to secure a placement in Cork city or in the area of Littleisland .

cv and cover letter are available on request .

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated .

thank you

Theresa Hartnett

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 conveya

Hi,

I've been called for an interview with McDowell Purcell for their training programme 2014. I was just wondering if anyone on here has had experience of interviewing with the firm and if so can them offer me any tips or advice which may help.

Thanks

Advertisement