Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMobile.

Options
  • 19-03-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I owed EMobile 177.00.  A close relative got ill with cancer and I am his next of kin.  The EMobile arrears skipped my mind and now they have cancelled my contract and that I owe them 1061 and have passed the debt to a solicitor. Anyone any advice for me.  I am up the walls as I did not do it on purpose.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

aly56 wrote: »
    I owed EMobile 177.00.  A close relative got ill with cancer and I am his next of kin.  The EMobile arrears skipped my mind and now they have cancelled my contract and that I owe them 1061 and have passed the debt to a solicitor. Anyone any advice for me.  I am up the walls as I did not do it on purpose.
    Hi aly56,

Sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your eMobile account. Could you PM me your eMobile number and pin I will be able look into this for you.

Grainne

Advertisement