Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pole dancing classes

• 19-03-2013 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all,

I have been searching for awhile for pole dancing classes in Limerick. Would anyone know of a venue?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

jesus, mary & joseph:eek:

Bishop Newman would be spinning in his grave at the thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 reach4thestars

I'll take that as a no then. Its a fantastic fitness workout when done correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

I'll take that as a no then. Its a fantastic fitness workout when done correctly.

They used to have them in Limerick a few years ago as a few people I know used to go, but I am not sure if they are still on.

Can't remember the venue either.

As you said they went for the fitness and a bit of craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Pretty sure I saw it advertised recently at one of the places that do zumba. Possibly the place opposite Elvery Sports on Henry street.

The Windmill gym used to have a lady that did Pole dance classes also but have no idea if she is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

• Advertisement
Advertisement