Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dan wesson

• 19-03-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

Hi, i have got a dan wesson co2 airsoft and wish to know how to mantain it and i have a few questions

1 do paintball bbs break co2 airsofts?
    2 How do i oil it?
    3 When i shoot on semi it shoots rather good but on manual it goes everywere why?
    4 how do i ajust the acuracy of the gun?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

Anybody ?

Nerer mind :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

brugmand wrote: »
    Hi, i have got a dan wesson co2 airsoft and wish to know how to mantain it and i have a few questions

1 do paintball bbs break co2 airsofts?
    2 How do i oil it?
    3 When i shoot on semi it shoots rather good but on manual it goes everywere why?
    4 how do i ajust the acuracy of the gun?

I know you've effectively retracted the questions, but just in case you've not gotten the answers you were looking for:

1.) Yes, paintball BB's break airsoft guns - they have a nasty tendency to rupture in the guns, causing a build up of residue and as a result jamming

2.) Oil moving parts with a rubber and plastic friendly oil (preferably silicone oil), and make sure you're not too liberal. Higher traffic parts can use thicker stuff such as grease, but on finer workings you need to use low-viscosity oil.

3.) Dan Wesson revolvers have no hop up - they were designed to fire greater than our power limit, and relied heavily on the higher muzzle energy to get any kind of distance/range. At our power limits, without modifications, they're pretty poor as far as accuracy goes

4.) There is no hop up, and nothing to adjust. Simply get to know the revolver, what it does with what BB's, and practise. Or you can rig up a custom hop up and get better accuracy & range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭deathwish2

I found on fixed hop up Tanaka revolvers a heavier bb ( .25 or .28 ) is much more accurate where as .20 seem to fly in every direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement