Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Originals rock band looking for BASS player and second GUITARIST

Options
  • 19-03-2013 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

We are a rock band that plays originals! Main influences: Guns n Roses, Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Soundgarden, AC/DC, The Strokes, Kings of Leon, Velvet Revolver, punk rock in general, etc. We need a new bass player, and we also want to add a second guitar to improve live arrangements. We rehearse on evenings during the week, occasionally on weekends in Troubador Studio. Get in touch for more details and audio samples. Preferably people who live in Dublin city and/or have easy access to the city. Age bracket 20-30 years old

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Davidmeenan

Alright man, have you any tunes I can have a listen to? My email is ...
    Cheers

MOD EDIT:Please, for your own sake, don't post personal details such as emails or phone numbers on a public forum. Use the Personal Message system to exchange details instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gabrielbones

Hello David, yeah I email you the stuff direclty! cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭NightBlind

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dokeeffe30

We are a rock band that plays originals! Main influences: Guns n Roses, Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Soundgarden, AC/DC, The Strokes, Kings of Leon, Velvet Revolver, punk rock in general, etc. We need a new bass player, and we also want to add a second guitar to improve live arrangements. We rehearse on evenings during the week, occasionally on weekends in Troubador Studio. Get in touch for more details and audio samples. Preferably people who live in Dublin city and/or have easy access to the city. Age bracket 20-30 years old

Hey,

Have you found a guitarist yet?

My name is Danny. Im 24. I play guitar, rhythm and some lead. I sing a small bit. I also played piano up to grade 8 (havent played much since though!!) and would love to be part of a band. My influences would be the same as you listed!!

Please let me know if i can be of use!!

Thanks

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

Hey guys, my name is Seán, 20 years old, bassist, similar influences. Very interested, if the position hasn't already been filled?

• Advertisement
Advertisement