Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably Priced Car Valets in Northside or city please?

Options
  • 19-03-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Hi I need to get a good valet done, want it all cleaned and seats shampooed etc. Just hoping someone can recommend somewhere and if they have any idea for prices please?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

The lads in the car park in grand parade always seem busy as do the guys in mahon point. Might even be the same company? Ive never used either but any company who is busy in this day and age must be doing a good job and a fair price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Thanks for your reply but I have used a few of those places in the car parks and the car was not clean. Complained in one, they hoovered again which added more car park fees for me!

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭goldenshower

Just saw on Grabone.ie that you can get a deluxe car valet for €29 at northside tyres and valeting services on the mallow rd, normally €60 if its any good to ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

There's a place on the Tramore road - washworld I think is the name of the place, they're supposed to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Thanks got one of the grabone deals. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

crystal clean id avoid at all costs , have had two different cars washed down there , disappointed both times , (thought first experience may have been bad luck, turns out they just offer a poor service ) Of you know what you are looking at , they don't really clean them , they're shiny from about ten foot but up close plenty of imperfections in their work unfortunately .

Advertisement