Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC increasing speeds again?

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

90+Mb on Ethernet from the box, 10Mb down. Less on Wifi. Down to 35Mb down/10Mb up on my powerline network but I'm pretty sure of the reason for that though I'm not sure how best to solve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,937 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Was on 60down and 6up today but did a reset after hearing on another thread that someone had gotten a 'speed increase' text and low and behold I now seem to be on 100/10!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Anyone on 60 still waiting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Anyone on 60 still waiting?

Still waiting! Enjoying sun at the moment though as soon as it rains i will ring them and see if they can sort it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Still waiting! Enjoying sun at the moment though as soon as it rains i will ring them and see if they can sort it!

Hahah yeah that's true. Right now I'm curious, tomorrow I will be restless :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement