Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

appeal of infraction from AH

Options
  • 19-03-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

Greetings

I received notification of an infraction from whoopsadaisydoodles in After Hours for "being a dick"

I sent a PM to her appealing the infraction on the basis that "being a dick" is subjective and in theory that would imply that ANY smart alec response in after hours could be considered "being a dick" and I added that any smart alec responses in after hours are generally poking fun at an individual and as such could be considered bullying.

Her response essentially ignored that I was appealing the infraction on the basis that "being a dick" is subjective and instead she said that because I had admitted that I was poking fun at another person and I had in my PM indicated that this could be considered as bullying she was upholding the infraction.

if this is the case I ask that every person who pokes fun at another should be treated in the same manner and infracted as such - is it unfair to ask for equality ? should every person be treated the same ? if "being a dick" is an obvious thing from one comment then every post in after hours should be examined or open to being reported as such. (I can guarantee if I reported these I would be the one infracted for "being a dick")

I would be grateful if you could look into this and the PMs to the Mod (whoopsadaisydoodles).

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello.
    Normally we would take some time to look into this but it's pretty obvious and straight forward in this case.

You got a red card for quoting a poster and posting the following:
    Corkbah wrote: »
    True Story, ......blah ...blah ...blah ...... I'm a thanks whore.

The End.

Infraction is justified.

Please feel free to appeal to the admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Post verified, appeal (pre-emptively) denied, the infraction stands.

Resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement