Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone like Deluhi?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

My oh my, Deluhi...

?! needs to get in touch with Hungus.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I was listening to them yesterday Links, I like them.
    They have disbanded now though, no?

I also listened to Born and they are growing on me.
    I would like to get my hands on their album Abnormal Head Machine. However, the usual routes have proved fruitless.
    If anyone can point me in the right direction I will be eternally grateful. Well, maybe not eternally, but definitely for a week or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

My oh my, Deluhi...

?! needs to get in touch with Hungus.

Am I channeling spirits of Rock & Metal past? :pac:

They are awesome though, and I love the guitarist Leda, they've just got this really HUGE sound!

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I was listening to them yesterday Links, I like them.
    They have disbanded now though, no?

They did, I was surprised because they've only been around a couple of years. :(

But Leda has a new band called Undivide who are very, very cool:

I also listened to Born and they are growing on me.
    I would like to get my hands on their album Abnormal Head Machine. However, the usual routes have proved fruitless.
    If anyone can point me in the right direction I will be eternally grateful. Well, maybe not eternally, but definitely for a week or two.

There you go ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    There you go ;)

That was the first place I went to Links, but: Availability: Out of Print - I presume that to mean it is no longer in stock? :(

Why don't these bands sell on itunes!

That was the first place I went to Links, but: Availability: Out of Print - I presume that to mean it is no longer in stock? :(

Why don't these bands sell on itunes!

Oh derp :( Didn't even notice that. Sorry!

• Advertisement

Sorry Beruthiel, it seems out of stock everywhere I look, first place I checked was hmv.co.jp which is where I usually order stuff, but yesasia and tower.jp also don't seem to have it either.

Looks like you might have to wait for a reissue.

These guys just don't know how to make money!
    I've dropped the drummer a tweet asking the question.
    I'm sure he'll come right back with an answer. :D

Hope something comes of it Beru ;)

I know the pain, I've been searching for a D mini album that I'd not been able to track down for a while, and it's a fairly recent release.

So c'mon, anyone else liking these guys? :D

Hope something comes of it Beru ;)

Well I held my breath and almost died. :D

Dropped an email to CDJapan who explained that 'out of print' means it will not be re released.
    That's mad.
    Why would you not have your album on sale constantly for people who come late to the party?
    Why would you not have it on itunes.
    They should sack their management team!

I don't know why exactly, I just find the music industry in Japan is very different, there's a lot of emphasis on limited editions and things. It's kinda hell being a completist if you're into Japanese bands in that sense, because I see a lot of stuff that's only released as a single and wouldn't be on an album, stuff that metal bands over here would never do.

• Advertisement

While I was in Tokyo I accidentally came across a fantastic second hand shop in Ikebukuro which sold CD's and manga in unbelievably perfect condition.
    It's a long way to go for some CD's though, and a tad on the expensive side. ;)

I'm planning another trip there at some point, managing to save away a few euro each week, hoping to take my girlfriend over there next year or the year after maybe. If you don't have the CD, or haven't gone over there yourself, I'll keep an eye out for you. ;) How's that sound? :D

One thing I absolutely MUST do next time is take in a few concerts, I didn't get the chance last time. :o

If you don't have the CD, or haven't gone over there yourself, I'll keep an eye out for you. ;) How's that sound? :D

No way I can wait that long! :(
    One thing I absolutely MUST do next time is take in a few concerts, I didn't get the chance last time. :o

That will be an experience you won't forget.
    Prepare yourself for the fact that you will feel like a granny surrounded by teenagers dressed up to the nines in cosplay.
    I'm sure I stuck out like a sore thumb.

No way I can wait that long! :(

Aww, sorry :(
    That will be an experience you won't forget.
    Prepare yourself for the fact that you will feel like a granny surrounded by teenagers dressed up to the nines in cosplay.
    I'm sure I stuck out like a sore thumb.

You ain't see me dressed up to the nines :D

I'll probably stick out like a sore thumb anyway though :p

Advertisement