Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazen neck of Seanie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Why should I, he seems up for a party as much as I'd be? Sounds like great craic.
    I hope you are taking the piss.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

the man knows no shame. Wasnt he spotted in Poland lat year at the Euros too? Turning up to support the country he destroyed, hope the irony wasnt lost on him. Honestly dont know how someone hasnt decked him on street at some point. Financial terrorist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

'Brazen neck' is so funnily irish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Well what idiot would give him a €700 ticket especially after all the damage he caused this country. Surely you would try and keep away from him.

It gives you an idea the type of characters that hang around in the higher echelons of rugby, and society.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

It gives you an idea the type of characters that hang around in the higher echelons of rugby, and society.

Nice blind stereotyping considering he was also at the euros during the summer

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I hope you are taking the piss.:eek:

No, I'm being serious. This quick to rustle up a lynch mob shíte is tiring to see all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Hoop66

People like him and Bertie should be shunned. They should be booed by all decent people wherever they go, they should be unable to go anywhere in public without being reminded of what they have done.

VinLieger wrote: »
    Nice blind stereotyping considering he was also at the euros during the summer

That was a game in a large stadium with thousands of people. The little get together was a social gathering, some attending were ????. Big difference.

No, I'm being serious. This quick to rustle up a lynch mob shíte is tiring to see all the time.
    I never mentioned a lynch mob I just want to see justice served and proper jail time done like Kenneth Lay in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

smurgen wrote: »
    He should be shunned like a leper. I'd refuse to be at the same event as him. Brian O' Driscoll should have had him removed. Can't believe it happened around the corner from where I work in London, I would have packed some eggs to fire at this conman if i'd have know.

Indeed. It goes to show that the golden circles haven't gone away you know, in fact they are cozy as ever.
    It also confirms what I've always suspected about the 'great and the good' (as the Indo referred to those attending Drico's come dine with me episode) of the rugby fraternity. That if we'd nuked Lansdowne road during a 2001 Heineken cup match we could probably have avoided the whole financial meltdown, as the bomb would have dealt with every arrogant, self entitled a$$hole in that golden circle that wrecked the country*.

*Queue the outraged 'I'm a salt of the earth, working class, life long fan of Irish rugby' response, to which I reply, though luck mate, collateral damage and all that....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

FFS, he's allowed a night out, just like anyone else would be. The ticket could have been a present for all we know.

Poor old Seanie, I hope he enjoyed himself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

yeah chip on shoulder brigade attacking as usual

FFS, he's allowed a night out, just like anyone else would be. The ticket could have been a present for all we know.

Poor old Seanie, I hope he enjoyed himself.

If he wants to enjoy a night out he can go drown his sorrows in an Amsterdam bar with Larry Murphy, the only person in who's company he can expect a non judgemental drink.....

I am not a mccain I am just pissed of that he ruined this country yet acts like he was living 10 years ago.

conorhal wrote: »
    If he wants to enjoy a night out he can go drown his sorrows in an Amsterdam bar with Larry Murphy, the only person in who's company he can expect a non judgemental drink.....

Well clearly that's not the case as a whole load of people seem to have been happy to have been pictured talking to him! And Seanie Fitz, whatever you want to say about him, is hardly in the same category as Larry Murphy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

How about seanie getting the old school punishment for treason and selling tickets to the public to attend it.

Well clearly that's not the case as a whole load of people seem to have been happy to have been pictured talking to him! And Seanie Fitz, whatever you want to say about him, is hardly in the same category as Larry Murphy.

That is what the high echelons of rugby is all about, golden circle, old boys club, clap each other on the back, sure the plebs will forget about it in a few years.
    Wake up golden circle rugby boys, we will not forget.

You're right, Larry only raped a couple of people, Fitzie raped an entire nation....

You're right, Larry only raped a couple of people, Fitzie raped an entire nation....

That's not funny, and shows no respect to that woman Larry Murphy assaulted and tried to murder.

I have no interest in Seanie Fitz, I just hate this lynch mob mentality. Half the posters on this thread sound like potential KKK candidates,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

• Advertisement

That's not funny, and shows no respect to that woman Larry Murphy assaulted and tried to murder.

I have no interest in Seanie Fitz, I just hate this lynch mob mentality. Half the posters on this thread sound like potential KKK candidates,

Obviously it appears that you are not effected by what Seanie did. So are you one of David's children.

The KKK..... words fail me.. If you'd said Badder Meinhof or something you might have been within an asses roar of an analogy, but the KKK? That just show a complete lack of comprehension of the situation, I assure you, when it comes to Seanie, we're the n1gg3r$ in this lynching....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

I believe him and BOD are very close friends so I guess that is why he was there!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I didn't know Seanie Fitz was black,well you learn something new every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭golfball37

Who invited him? I know his good friend and Telecommunications entrepreneur DOB was the chief organiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

iDave wrote: »
    the man knows no shame. Wasnt he spotted in Poland lat year at the Euros too? Turning up to support the country he destroyed, hope the irony wasnt lost on him. Honestly dont know how someone hasnt decked him on street at some point. Financial terrorist.[/QUOhe
    also he was booked in at the same hotel as the irish team.

flutered wrote: »
    iDave wrote: »
    the man knows no shame. Wasnt he spotted in Poland lat year at the Euros too? Turning up to support the country he destroyed, hope the irony wasnt lost on him. Honestly dont know how someone hasnt decked him on street at some point. Financial terrorist.[/QUOhe
    also he was booked in at the same hotel as the irish team.

I guess the moral of the story is marry a rich woman so if things go tits up you can still live a lavish lifestyle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Hoboo wrote: »
    Dont expect Seanie, or anyone else for that matter, to get prosecuted, its just not gonna happen.
    We've had banks fail in Ireland before, plenty of scandals, the State, Revenue and customers being defrauded...I'm not sure we've ever prosecuted anyone.

There was one guy years ago who ran a bank into the ground. Unfortunately for him, they tried him in the North and locked him up for a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

I don't believe we will ever see a fair trial for Seanie. Didn't he go into the Judge's quarters for coffee and cookies on one of his first visits to the courts.

The old boys club will look after their own.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Indeed. It goes to show that the golden circles haven't gone away you know, in fact they are cozy as ever.
    It also confirms what I've always suspected about the 'great and the good' (as the Indo referred to those attending Drico's come dine with me episode) of the rugby fraternity. That if we'd nuked Lansdowne road during a 2001 Heineken cup match we could probably have avoided the whole financial meltdown, as the bomb would have dealt with every arrogant, self entitled a$$hole in that golden circle that wrecked the country*.

*Queue the outraged 'I'm a salt of the earth, working class, life long fan of Irish rugby' response, to which I reply, though luck mate, collateral damage and all that....

Who pissed in your cornflakes? Or are you this ignorant all the time?

Advertisement