Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Size Tardis

• 19-03-2013 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Good Evening Lads & Ladies.

I've a bit of an off the wall query, a family member is organising a conference in Ireland for their employers, and as part of the conference they've asked him to obtain a Life Size Tardis for the event, i'm guessing its for photo ops, or maybe they have one of the actors from doctor who there! :eek:

Anyway, i've found a few UK based sites that sell, or rent, and i've sent them a few emails, but i was wondering are there any similar options here in Ireland?

They are using one for their UK conference but the cost of getting it over and timing for getting it over for the UK conference make it unviable to ferry it over and back.

So can anyone help, or point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

There was a very nice guy in Leitrim used to build Daleks, he may well do Tardis as well. I have his details in work, i will pm them to you on Monday

Advertisement