Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

THE SPIRES, STUDENT APARTMENTS

• 30-03-2013 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'll be in my final year at UCC next year and I'm searching for apartments. I've always liked the look of The Spires, but I don't know of anyone who has lived there. I went there today and viewed an apartment, it seemed nice enough.
    Has anyone lived there? Any general information on the place? Noise levels, problems with the apartments or staff? Anything? Also, I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me what the internet is like? I've had experiences with awful internet connections in student complexes.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement