Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My savings account is getting to that point again....

• 19-03-2013 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

... Where I'm considering something new especially now the summer is coming. Well not new but 2-3 years old.

I currently have a 2010 kawasaki er6f and insurance is up next month sometime. I ride all year as I don't have a car.

I like the power (65hp I think) but a little more would be nice.
    I like the comfort but I'm willing to sacrifice that a little for a more sporty look. However I still want to be able to ride for an hour or two without needing a massage at the end. Although if any of the ladies want to volunteer!
    But one thing about the er6 that ive never really liked is the overall sound. Its not too bad in certain rpm ranges but low down it sounds like a tractor.

My budget is probably around 5k GBP.

Comments

Advertisement