Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Vouchers

Options
  • 19-03-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, does anyone know when Dunnes Vouchers are out?,

Thx :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Expiry.

28. Gift vouchers expire on the date specified and printed on the back of the gift voucher.

29. Gift cards will expire and the balance thereon can be deducted 24 months after (i) the date of purchase or (ii) the last card use, whichever the later. A card use does not include a balance enquiry.
    http://www.dunnesstores.ie/page.php?pid=738

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

slimjimmc wrote: »

I think the op wants to know when the next loyalty card vouchers are going to be issued

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

SarahMoo wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know when Dunnes Vouchers are out?,

Thx :)

OP I thought u where talking about vouchers that are out ie they always had vouchers can you explain what you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

I'd say they will be out in the post by the end of the week. They're usually sent out about a week before easter... assuming you mean the Valueclub vouchers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

If your with bord gais you can put them against your leccy/gas bill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

mrsbyrne wrote: »
    If your with bord gais you can put them against your leccy/gas bill

I know you can with Tesco. Didn't know you can do that with Dunnes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

Oh God your right im kinda obsessed with the Tescos/bord Gais situation at the moment so , no, Dunnes dont have that facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Mine arrived yesterday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Mine arrived this morning. They vouchers for €1 of X product etc aren't great. The last ones (I think it was) were far better.

Advertisement