Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert H English Help.

Options
  • 19-03-2013 9:45pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I am trying to revise my poetry and decided to attempt a sample question on Elizabteth Bishop and i have hit a brick wall with it.:pac: Looking for some help/ideas anybody can give. Thanks.:D
    'A critic once remarked on the deceptive casualness of bishops poems. Would you agree with this assessment of her tone and poetic methods? Explain your answer.' :confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

yes i would agree some peoms of great examples would be filling station talk about how she wrote the people so that people think she wrote her spontaniously the flow of words is casual and freindly another good people would be waiting room talk about how she uses language in a causal manar to stress the epiphany she is going though obviously point would differ depending on what you have been taught about each peom

Advertisement