Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Cork City Double Room

Options
  • 19-03-2013 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My current housemate is moving out so I need to find a new place to live. My lease expires here on the 25th of May so I am looking for a place to rent beginning in or around the 25th of May.

About me:
    • male
    • 27 years old
    • mature student (full time, CIT,in 2nd year of a 3 year course)
    • working (full time, nights)
    • non-smoker
    • excellent references

What I would like:
    • double room
    • under €500 a month
    • parking not necessary
    • non smoking house essential
    • mature or postgrad students preferable (if other people are students at all)
    • gas or oil heating (electric is really not what I want)

In terms of the area, anywhere from the city centre to CIT suits, I would prefer to avoid the blackrock road side of the city as it's inconvenient, though the friars walk area isn't a problem.

Thanks,
    Dermighty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mailoroma

Hi Dermighty,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a housemate to fill a room in a 3 bed house in Glasheen. The rent for the double room, which is quite large with ample storage space is 310. Internet and refuse are about 20 euros more. Just to note, internet is 100mps.

The house itself is in excellent condition. It consists of a fully fitted kitchen, living room, dining room, 2 bathrooms, driveway with parking and very large front and rear gardens. It is excellent walking distance to both C.U.H. and U.C.C. Lidl is within 5 minutes walking distance and wilton shopping centre is around 10 minutes. It is a non-smoking house and the heating is gas. Pictures can be found at http://www.daft.ie/3710861.

Just to to give you a bit of a background, we both are in our late 20s. I am in the last year of my PhD in UCC and my girlfriend works as a nurse in CUH. If you are interested at all please do get in touch with me.

Regards,

Abe

Advertisement