Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vivobarefoot in Ireland

Options
  • 19-03-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Anybody buy any of this range in Ireland? There's a site www.footwear.ie that gives a list of stockists but none seem to be properly knowledgeable and not a large selection anyway..any help appreciated as I won't be in England to get to vivobarefoot covent garden store for at least a year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

I am wearing a pair of these now. They are excellent. I love them so much. Big sale on here at the moment http://www.sportsdirect.com/vivo?dsearch=cat

Mine are EU size 44

asics DS racers size 10 uk
    asics DC trainers uk 44.5
    Mizuno Wave Inspire or Elixir 9.5 uk

I got mine in walk in Cork and yes they only had one type of shoe and I paid 100 euro for them.

If it's for kids then you should wait until they are school going age before getting them and get bobux.

I have these and I love them. Never wear my 5 fingers since getting them.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivobarefoot-Black-Yellow-Barefoot-Running/dp/B007MERV5E/ref=sr_1_67?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1363728199&sr=1-67

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jeffontour

Anybody buy any of this range in Ireland? There's a site www.footwear.ie that gives a list of stockists but none seem to be properly knowledgeable and not a large selection anyway..any help appreciated as I won't be in England to get to vivobarefoot covent garden store for at least a year.

If you know what you want then www.sportsdirect.com are doing great deals on a limited range at the mo. I got two pairs, including delivery for 41 Euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

I'm extremely reluctant to buy on-line again without a prior fitting. Bought the evo2s some time ago on-line and they were up to a size too big really(I'm normally an 11). I really want to try the new evo3 on and the neo and be able to make a confident decision. Those guys at footwear.ie have an address near Amphibian King, just wondering if anybody has dealt with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Those guys at footwear.ie have an address near Amphibian King, just wondering if anybody has dealt with them?

Footwear.ie are pretty close to the store in Ballymount alright. We had some dealings with them a while back, it would be worth contacting Kevin in Ballymount to have a chat about the Vivo & see if its possible to get a pair for you.

Footwear.ie are pretty close to the store in Ballymount alright. We had some dealings with them a while back, it would be worth contacting Kevin in Ballymount to have a chat about the Vivo & see if its possible to get a pair for you.

Do they actually have a store in Ballymount that you can purchase from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Do they actually have a store in Ballymount that you can purchase from?

They are wholesale only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Irishfit sell them, well they did a few months ago, not sure about now.good shop and very knowledgeable

I'm extremely reluctant to buy on-line again without a prior fitting. Bought the evo2s some time ago on-line and they were up to a size too big really(I'm normally an 11). I really want to try the new evo3 on and the neo and be able to make a confident decision. Those guys at footwear.ie have an address near Amphibian King, just wondering if anybody has dealt with them?

the prices are so low on sportsdirect that it's worth taking the risk. you could send them back in any case if doesn't work out.
    the shoes will be 3 to 4 times or even more the price on website in shops here.

glasso wrote: »
    the prices are so low on sportsdirect that it's worth taking the risk. you could send them back in any case if doesn't work out.
    the shoes will be 3 to 4 times or even more the price on website in shops here.

Was going to chance it but they sold out quickly in my size, I'm going to go with NB minimus after the Kinvara3s instead..probably a more rational step down than the vivos..

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Was going to chance it but they sold out quickly in my size, I'm going to go with NB minimus after the Kinvara3s instead..probably a more rational step down than the vivos..

Anybody seen any retail store recently that sell these ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Anybody seen any retail store recently that sell these ?

Doubt it. Think the dream is over for this particular fad.

Murph_D wrote: »
    Doubt it. Think the dream is over for this particular fad.

thankfully

Advertisement