Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redbrick Wallpaper?

Options
  • 19-03-2013 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in Waterford or even the South-East that stocks a nice texture redbrick wallpaper? I can get it on eBay but I'd rather shop local and avoid extortionate P&P charges aswell! Here's what I'm looking for.

I've checked a few of the local places like Woodies, B&Q etc but no luck. Not even the cheap looking redbrick wallpaper is in stock!

Any help is appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Does anyone know of anywhere in Waterford or even the South-East that stocks a nice texture redbrick wallpaper? I can get it on eBay but I'd rather shop local and avoid extortionate P&P charges aswell! Here's what I'm looking for.

I've checked a few of the local places like Woodies, B&Q etc but no luck. Not even the cheap looking redbrick wallpaper is in stock!

Any help is appreciated! :)

Oh.My.Gosh.

I remember we getting that in and my mother bringing in all the neighbours to show how great it was.

Talking about it being camp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Oh.My.Gosh.

I remember we getting that in and my mother bringing in all the neighbours to show how great it was.

Talking about it being camp.

tumblr_mc8qjxgeVt1rttjd6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Ask the people in subway

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

Try Ryan's up in Mayor's walk if you haven't already, Johnstones Paints in Clonmel or even Colourtrend on the Tramore roundabout, To be honest that's not a bad price for the paper coming in at under €40 a roll delivered to your door, depending on the quality too. They might even give you a discount on the shipping if you contact them.

These kind of papers wouldn't have a big demand so expect to pay more if you are going to get a local shop to order it in from the Uk with the likes of understandable overheads to account for. Don't forget the paste too! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

id say they have it in darrers

in 1983

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I'm looking for the three ducks flying up the wall.

Failing that some Waterford cyrstal fish or walking sticks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    I'm looking for the three ducks flying up the wall.

Failing that some Waterford cyrstal fish or walking sticks.

I just saw the post about 1983, so your postmakes sense to me now! Is it really that old-fashioned? I was born in 1984, so... It's to give some character to a WC under the stairs, that's all! :) Funnily enough, I do remember the Crystal fish alright!!

Advertisement