Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO figures? Where??

• 20-03-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

So if you search 'CAO figures' on Google you'll see many news articles on the amount of people applying for college courses this year i.e. Business and French in UL up 21%.
    Yeah... where exactly are these figures? Does anyone know? I'd love to see them! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TripShip

Yeah I found this but it doesn't show college figures, only groups :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

TripShip wrote: »
    So if you search 'CAO figures' on Google you'll see many news articles on the amount of people applying for college courses this year i.e. Business and French in UL up 21%.
    Yeah... where exactly are these figures? Does anyone know? I'd love to see them! Thanks!
    More detailed figures are available to the colleges themselves, and they will sometimes release selected figures to the media ... often the bits they want to boast about, ofc! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TripShip

Haha! Right suppose that makes sense. Cheers!

Advertisement