Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How often do you bikini wax?

• 20-03-2013 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

I maybe get two weeks out of a wax before regrowth starts again.
    Is this unusual?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

How long have you been waxing for?

I get mine done every 5 weeks. The growth is less and less each time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I maybe get two weeks out of a wax before regrowth starts again.
    Is this unusual?

No, I'll start to see a tiny bit of fluff after about 2 weeks. It'll be five or six weeks before the regrowth is enough to actually wax again, though, for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Everyone is different - the big deciding factor is how long you have been waxing for. If you haven't been doing it for very long, a bit of regrowth after 2 weeks isn't unusual - the longer you wax for, the bigger the gaps between each session will get. In saying this, 2 weeks may just be normal for you while 6 weeks may be normal for someone else. Also, different people grow back at different rates - some people see a little after 2 weeks but may not need to get waxed again until after 5/6 weeks as the growth is very gradual while others see nothing for the entire 5/6 weeks and then need to be done again.

Advertisement