Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrading existing camera questions

Options
  • 20-03-2013 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey guys i installed 3 cameras to watch cows calving from my house...but was wondering is there any way to view from my fone.. Without putting in new system

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What recorder are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 shane_318is

Not using one its transmitting to my tv from an antenna in my farm to one in on the house

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The best way is to connect that camera onto a DVR with network access and the ability to view over a phone app.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 shane_318is

KoolKid wrote: »
    The best way is to connect that camera onto a DVR with network access and the ability to view over a phone app.

Any suggestions on a dvr

It's a massive market. Check out the suppliers sticky. Give Eye Spy CCTV a shout. Ken in there is very helpful.
    Do you have a budget in mind?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/290747281761?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 .This is where I got mine,does a great job.you need to have good internet service for it to transmit to your phone,a minimum of 3g if your using mobile broadband

Advertisement